Health supplementation is not intended to substitute for the medical expertise and advice of your primary health care provider or medical doctor.
There are health-related conditions that require a face-to-face consultation with a qualified and experienced health professional.
Holistic Skin Rejuvenation Plan
The prime of your life, assuming everything works well, is thirty years old. After that, cellular and hormonal function declines rapidly, and this leads to skin aging.
No external skincare products, not even cosmetic surgery, can correct or slow down cellular and hormonal functions. One of the marks of aging in both men and women is the dryness of the skin. It is not only an aesthetic concern. In his clinical practice, Dr. Sebastian Liew found that this type of dehydration often leads to skin sensitivity, eczema, rashes, and kinds of inflammation, which greatly disturb the quality of life.
The secret key is to have a regular and holistic plan to improve cellular function, hormonal balance, and addressing any stress factors.
The Leaf to Life ® Holistic Skin Rejuvenation Plan, coupled with the holistic vitality diet and lifestyle medicine (read the book “Inner Revolution, Outer Vitality”) supports:
- Protection from environmental toxins such as radiation and pollution.
- Nutrient and herbal support to support tissue repair, cellular regeneration, and circulation.
- Production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Cellular oxygenation.
- Liver glutathione – your own body's master antioxidant.
- Hormonal balance such as the 'anti-aging' hormone DHEA.
- The nervous system and treat any stress-related conditions such as anxiety.
- FREE online support
- Free digital guide on holistic vitality diet.
- Free digital guide on phytotherapy.
- All programs are designed to support your body’s innate self-regulating healing power and not just treating its symptoms.
- For optimal results, do the Leaf to Life ® holistic detox program at least once a year.
- Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your health professional for advice.
- There are health conditions that are complex and may need a professional consultation with the medical herbalist. Call or email us for an appointment.
- The dose recommended for each product is for health maintenance only. Contact us for further advice.