Health supplementation is not intended to substitute for the medical expertise and advice of your primary health care provider or medical doctor.
There are health-related conditions that require a face-to-face consultation with a qualified and experienced health professional.
Sound Sleep Plan
Poor sleep quality is difficulty falling asleep, frequent, or sustained awakenings, or early morning awakenings.
Chronic insomnia is associated with increased cortisol (stress hormones) due to poor liver detoxification and lifestyle factors. Poor liver detoxification is related to poor lifestyle, diet, and biological aging. However, the good news is certain herbs and nutrients can support liver detoxification as we age.
Circadian rhythm is your body's internal clock that regulates the 24-hour cycle of biological processes. Individuals with a disrupted circadian rhythm often struggle to fall asleep or experience wakeful sleep. The latter is usually due to inner tension. Shift work, side effects of medication, jet lag, stress, anxiety, and repressed emotions cause disrupted circadian rhythm.
Treatment for insomnia, therefore, involves nutrients and herbs taken throughout the day to support a healthy circadian rhythm by maintaining healthy cortisol and blood sugar levels.
The Leaf to Life ® Sound Sleep Plan, coupled with the holistic vitality diet and lifestyle medicine (read the book “Inner Revolution, Outer Vitality”):
- Improve the ability to fall and remain asleep.
- Maintain circadian rhythm (the body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
- Balance the overall level of stress hormones.
- Support the nervous system and treat any associated conditions: anxiety, grief, anger, and depression.
- FREE online support
- Free digital guide on holistic vitality diet.
- Free digital guide on phytotherapy.
- All programs are designed to support your body’s innate self-regulating healing power and not just treating its symptoms.
- For optimal results, do the Leaf to Life ® holistic detox program at least once a year.
- Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your health professional for advice.
- There are health conditions that are complex and may need a professional consultation with the medical herbalist. Call or email us for an appointment.
- The dose recommended for each product is for health maintenance only. Contact us for further advice.