The Healing Life Programme ™
You may have heard - "80% of people die with a certain disease within three years." Nobody ever told you what happened to the other 20%.
What made them strong and alive? Why are they different? Why are they full of vitality - body, mind, and soul?
Claude Bernard (1813-1878), Father of experimental medicine, wrote: "Illnesses constantly hover about us, their seeds are blown by the wind, but they do not set into the terrain unless the terrain is ready to receive them."
Pasteur, the Father of Microbiology, said: " The germ (virus, bacteria) is nothing; the terrain is all." The terrain is the environment of your body (physical body +mind+ soul). This includes both our inner and outer worlds.
The Healing Life Programme ™ is a complete lifestyle medicine program to support a healthy lifestyle - body, mind, soul, and the creation of good terrain for a healthy immune system, peace of mind, and emotional balance.
Attend a free course on the above lifestyle medicine program. Call us to register.