Holistic Liver Support Plan
The liver is the main organ to perform metabolic functions. It is the seat of the 'preparatory metabolism.' The old doctors taught us that diseases could not thrive in healthy blood. And healthy blood must begin with a healthy liver.
For example, the most diagnosed liver disease in developed countries is non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases (NAFLD).
More than 90% of NAFLD patients have at least one of the following problems: Obesity, Insulin resistance, impaired fasting glucose, elevated triglycerides, elevated LDL cholesterol, and hypertension.
Left untreated, it may lead to liver cirrhosis. Liver cirrhosis increases the chance of developing liver cancer. This program is also a support plan for hepatitis conditions.
For optimal results, start with the 6 weeks Leaf to Life ® holistic detox programme to detox the whole gut system, followed by a Holistic Liver Support Plan for ongoing support.
The Leaf to Life ® Holistic Liver Support Plan, coupled with the holistic vitality diet and lifestyle medicine (read the book “Inner Revolution, Outer Vitality”), supports the liver by:
Improving antioxidant status.
Support the liver with herbal hepatoprotectives and hepatotrophorestoratives.
Prevent tissue damage.
- FREE online support
- Free digital guide on holistic vitality diet.
- Free digital guide on phytotherapy.
- All programs are designed to support your body’s innate self-regulating healing power and not just treating its symptoms.
- For optimal results, do the Leaf to Life ® holistic detox program at least once a year.
- Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your health professional for advice.
- There are health conditions that are complex and may need a professional consultation with the medical herbalist. Call or email us for an appointment.
- The dose recommended for each product is for health maintenance only. Contact us for further advice.